Please read our current restrictions
They are as follows:
It is important to note that social distance must always be in practice.
- No loitering on grounds or parking lot before or after your round.
- The club house will be open for washroom use. There will be signage to show to show you the direction you must take when entering and leaving the building.
- The tee sheet has been opened to take reservations for tee times only, staggered every 9 minutes.
- When you make a tee time please indicate if you are walking or riding. We have a limited number of carts available.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your tee time. If you need to leave your bag at the bag drop, please remember only you are to handle your equipment when visiting at this facility.
- If you arrive before your tee time please remember to comply with social distancing rules. This will reduce congestion in the staging area
- Please make every effort to book ahead of arrival.
- Please follow all starter instructions.
- You may warm up and hit golf balls remember, remember to keep your distance from other players. There will be no cups in the putting green at this time.
- One person per cart (cart considerations will be made for family members living in the same household).
- Second bag allowed on cart for walker only.
- Carts will be sanitized after each round.
- Players are to load /unload their own bags onto their cart.
- Rental club are temporarily suspended.
- Pro shop merchandise is available with Covid distancing guidelines.
- Scorecards are available per request.
- There will be no rakes in the bunkers. Please level the sand best you can with your feet.
- Ball washers will not be available.
- There will be no water coolers on the course at this time.
- We highly recommend that golfers bring their own personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the pro shop, club house areas.
- Credit card readers will be sanitized regularly.
- No touching or removing flagsticks; cups have been retrofitted to prevent the ball from falling into the cup.
- Only one group on the tee at a time and remember to keep the distance of 2 meters.
- Only one group on a green at a time and remember to keep your distance.
We want to thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We will need your cooperation in following our safety precautions. Please continue physical distance. At-risk individuals should remain home as often as possible
Please respect all staff members, they are here to help you enjoy your day.
Any questions or to make a tee time please call the Pro Shop
613-283-3050 x 1
Looking for a challenging layout? Reasonable pricing? Here at Smiths Falls Golf Club, we pride ourselves on offering both. Paired with excellent conditions all summer long, we've become a hot-spot for most in the Ottawa Valley and South/Eastern Ontario region.
A host to events each year that attract the region's golf professionals and top amateur players, Smiths Falls Golf Club has always maintained some of the quickest and smoothest greens in the region. The club has, in its own right, produced many of the areas top players — even before the arrival of the Henderson girls. Calling our course home are over 16 individuals who have went on to become PGA of Canada Golf Professionals.
So book your next round with us, and find yourself on fairways winding through 100-year-old oak trees and natural marsh lands, with Otter Creek meandering amongst many of the holes. You might enjoy the area so much, you may even want to join our club. Come see us today!